The Northern Football Federation (NFF) is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Community Development Officer to lead our Female Football & Futsal support and development. The successful candidate will grow and enhance existing playing, coaching and officiating opportunities for girls and women in both Football & Futsal.
The post holder will liaise with the NZF National Women’s Development Officer and support club based Women’s Development Officers to increase engagement at club level. In addition you will support NFFs school engagement as well as the growth of Futsal amongst female participants. This is a hands on role for an enthusiastic and engaging coach. Some administration and reporting is required.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES SPECIFIC TO THE ROLE
- Women’s Football: Lead the implementation and delivery of Women’s Football Development across the region, in particular in the club environment.
- Women’s Futsal: With the Futsal Development Officer develop and implement programmes to increase female futsal participation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in sport development
- Experience working in a club environment, Regional Sports Trust, RSO/NSO or similar organisation.
- Proven experience in working with professional staff
- Experience in working in partnership with volunteers
- Experience in developing and delivering plans
- Evidence of successfully and positively working with diverse stakeholders and/or customers
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and time management.
- Flexible working hours, including working weekends and evenings.
- A passion for developing clubs and people is essential.
This is a full time position based at NFF’s Head Office at North Harbour Stadium and will involve travel throughout the Federation. An attractive package as well as flexible working hours will make this position an attractive proposition for the right person
To apply please email your merged CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm, Monday 27th March 2017. Please mark your email as RECRUITMENT: CDO-Women’s Football & Futsal in the subject title.
To discuss this opportunity in confidence please contact:
Chief Executive Officer: John Limna +64 21 795 045
Schools & Community Football: Melanie Giles +64 21 927 883