The Northern Football Federation (NFF) is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Board Secretary to support NFFs Governance and Board efficiency and effectiveness.
This position is accountable to the NFF Chair and reports to and is operationally managed by the CEO; the NFF Board Meets 8 times per annum plus an Annual General Meeting. This part time position is estimated as 10hrs per month including, meeting organisation and preparation, attendance at meetings and minute production.
Support NFFs Chair and CEO in areas including but not limited to:
- Collate & distribute all materials for board meetings (minimum 8 per annum) the AGM and any Special General Meetings in accordance with the Rules of the Federation.
- To be responsible for the administrative arrangements for all Meetings including, but not limited to, calander scheduling, booking of meeting rooms, set up of audio visual (if required), and organising refreshments.
- Collate and distribute all Board papers in accordance with Board SOP.
- Maintain a register of Board Members contact details and declared interests
- Attend Meetings and produce minutes and action points for the chairmans approval and distrbution.
- Organise, in conjunction with the Marketing & Communications Manager NFFs Annual General Meeting in accordance with NFFs Rules (Constitution).
- Organise, in conjunction with the CEO, all elections for Board Members, Officers, Honorary and Life Members in accordance with NFFs Rules (Constitution).
The ideal candidates will be
- Organised and able to coordinate meetings;
- Attentive to detail and able to produce succinct and accurate minutes;
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and time management.
- Flexible working hours, Board meetings are held after normal working hours.
This is a part time position estimated as 10hrs per month, working from home or attending meetings. There may be the occasional need to work from NFF’s Head Office at North Harbour Stadium.
To apply please email your merged CV and covering letter to Recruitment@nff.org.nz no later than 5pm, Monday 27th March 2017. Please mark your email as RECRUITMENT: Board Secretary in the subject title.
To discuss this opportunity in confidence please contact:
Chief Executive Officer – John Limna +64 21 795 045